AD File Transmitter
What's new in version 1.5.2
Window Vista/7 compatibility issues fixed:
- Registration key location changed to fix HKLM acceess denide on Window Vista/7;
- Text labels disappearing in Windows Vista/7 fixed;
- Controls' disappearing on Alt in Windows Vista/7 fixed;
- Help file format changed from .HLP (old format) to .CHM (default Vista/7 format).
Executing of Manual task on create fixed.
Some minor interface fixes, such as typos, tab order, behavier of number (spin) edits, close confirmation, are made.
What's new in version 1.5.1
Some interface additions. Added Hide program menu item, Exit and Hide toolbar buttons. Hints on all commands added. Close confirmation on Exit menut item/tool button added. Changed sceen log splitter.
Task dialog redesign. Dialog made larger to fit more information about task. Also splitter added in Task dialog that allows change size of category selector. Now selector can use max 40% if dilog's space.
Minor interface bugs fixed. Fixed Preferences dialog's position. Now this dialog appears at screen center. Also tray popup menu hideing bug fixed.
What's new in version 1.5
The using WinPopup/Messenger message service to notify about file sending or recieving. You can select the computers names on wich will be sent a message. Also you can select what kind of meessage the AD File Transmitter must to send - about processing each file or about processing all files for one task execution.
The dedicated manual execution option was added. This option replace the zero execution interval.
The some interface features was added or changed:
- Added the Save and Clear screen log commands;
- Added the Grid lines option for task list in the main window;
- The Edit target's list dialog was redesigned.
The clearing last execution result description on Refresh command bug was fixes.